Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enrichment

Ok so I know it has been a while with all the holidays and such but I am going to try to get back into the swing of things. There have been requests for the recipe for the chicken that we had at enrichment and Amber Hansen has been so kind to share it with us. 

Chicken for burritos or salad like Cafe Rio

6-7 boneless chicken breasts

1 small bottle of Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing

1 T. cumin

1 T. chili powder

3 cloves garlic, or 1 ½ t. minced garlic

 

Cook in crock pot on low for 4 hours.  Shred chicken and cook for another hour.


It was very delish. Hope you all enjoy! Just a reminder if you have a really yummy recipe that you make for dinner or any other fun recipes that you enjoy please email them to me (lynnejadams@gmail.com)  and I will post them. We always are looking for new fun recipes. There is a recipe exchange tonight at Lauren Kirby's house the theme is Soups and Salads and if you need directions and didn't get the email don't hesitate to email someone for directions or a ride, it will be a lot of fun, as they always are. 

1 comment:

chris+amber said...

Hmmm...I wish I could say I was responsible for the chicken recipe, but I'm not. I don't know who is, but it sure was delicious and I'm glad I have that recipe now too!!! Thanks!!